Plumbing may not be the most glamorous part of a home, but it sure is important. Whether remodeling and upgrading plumbing, installing new plumbing for the first time, replacing plumbing fixtures, or repairing with broken plumbing, the level of expertise involved almost always necessitates a handyman or contractor.
Plumbing may not be the most glamorous part of a home, but it sure is important. Whether remodeling and upgrading plumbing, installing new plumbing for the first time, replacing plumbing fixtures, or repairing with broken plumbing, the level of expertise involved almost always necessitates a handyman or contractor. Plumbing must be installed properly, the first time, or you will risk damaging your home and/or damaging plumbing hardware and fixtures which is costly. Many homeowners are opting to install new plumbing fixtures that improve water conservation which is better for the environment and will save on monthly bills. Additionally, homeowners are remodeling and want to have their plumbing fixtures upgraded at the same time to coordinate with the new home aesthetic. Further, if you are remodeling and installing new appliances such as a washing machine or dishwasher you will want a handyman or contractor on hand to ensure all plumbing is connected correctly.
At Handyman Connection, we have a variety of incredibly qualified handymen and contractors that have vast experience in plumbing. Below is a list of plumbing services we offer to assist the needs of our clients.
- Leaking toilets and leaking faucets
- Do you feel like you are going crazy listening to the slow “drip, drip, drip” of the faucet? Well, not only is it driving you nuts but it is wasting a lot of water that you are paying for! Hire a pro to get those leaking toilets and faucets fixed in a snap.
- Installing toilets, flanges and wax rings
- New toilets boast a lot of exciting features that save on water and provide benefits to the homeowners but they are not always easy to install – leave it to the pros to do the heavy lifting and proper connecting.
- Supply line installation or replacement
- Adding new mixer valves in showers
- Moving drains and supply lines
- Any time moving plumbing is involved it is critical that you hire a professional. Moving plumbing is a big task and often involved digging into the floors so be certain you do not cause unnecessary damage to your home when moving plumbing and allow a professional to handle it.
- Installing and repairing shower heads and steam showers
- Installing a steam shower is incredibly exciting but it is not an easy task to switch to a steam shower. The shower must be completely sealed properly, as well as adequately vented to ensure that the steam shower works and that you do not risk water damage.
- Repairing vent pipes and drain systems
- Installing washing machine hookups
- If a washing machine is not installed correctly you could end up flooding your home – why risk it when a professional can do it quickly in minutes?
- Toilet Installation or Replacement
- Tub/Shower Installation or Replacement
- Vanity Installation or Replacement
- If you are remodeling your bathroom you are probably replacing your vanity with a new one but that involves disconnecting old plumbing and connecting the plumbing to your new vanity fixtures. Rather than risking damage to your remodel, allow a professional to install it correctly.
- Faucet Installation or Replacement
- New faucets give a room an instant facelift and can be installed quickly so that you can get back to using your faucets if you hire a pro.