Your home’s drywall is the backdrop that sets the tone for your home’s décor. Whether you are remodeling or have accidentally damaged your home’s drywall, you may be in need of some drywall repair.
Your home’s drywall is the backdrop that sets the tone for your home’s décor. Whether you are remodeling or have accidentally damaged your home’s drywall, you may be in need of some drywall repair. If your drywall has minor damage it may be tempting to just handle the repair yourself but we highly recommend having a qualified professional complete the repair for you. There are many reasons for this, if drywall repair is done incorrectly it may not look blended seamless which will be a constant eyesore. For larger repairs, if not done correctly, it could lead to structural damage. Before you paint, it is critical that your drywall is repaired correctly so that paint goes on uniformly. This will also help you avoid having to do paint touch ups later that may not match perfectly or look the best. While you may not notice your drywall often, if it is done correctly you and your guests are certain to notice it. Fortunately, Phoenix Handyman Connection has a selection of expert contractors and handyman that can help you with all things drywall! Additionally, our work is performed by an experienced handyman who will walk you through every step of the process to ensure an easy and efficient experience that is sure to leave you satisfied.
Drywall Jobs in Which We Specialize
- Restoring discolored and damaged areas
- Restore beauty that blends perfectly with the rest of your home’s drywall with professional repair.
- Framing to install a patch or replacement
- Some drywall damage is too large to simply repair, necessitating a patch and replacement of drywall.
- Patching holes in ceilings or walls
- Patching holes in ceilings or walls will restore energy efficiency (don’t pay for that air conditioning to just flow into your walls), and will make ceilings and walls look great again.
- Repairing tape seams and nail pops
- Drywall has tape seams and nails that can occasionally start to show over the life of a home. They are unsightly and require the knowledge of a professional to properly repair.
- Installation of new drywall
- If you are remodeling and installing new drywall, ensure it is done correctly to give your remodel or new build the best finish.
- Tape, mud and float seams
- Tape, mud, and float seams are not for the novice or DIY experimenter because, if done incorrectly, there is a high chance the error will be very visible. Leave it to the pros.
- Prime before texturing to hide seams
- A true pro never forgets to prime!
- Texture to match existing surface: flat, knock-down, popcorn and orange peel
- Our qualified handymen and contractors can texture drywall to ensure it blends seamlessly with existing texture so that you would never know a repair was completed.
- Removing wall paper
- Wall paper removal is not just a big, time consuming headache but, if done correctly, could damage drywall. Professional handymen can correctly remove wall paper to prevent damage and get the job done quickly.
- Priming and painting drywall
- Once drywall repair or installation is complete, allow our experienced professionals to paint it to look its best.